PLEASE NOTE: Switzerland is excluded from the Erasmus+ programme. You can apply for a scholarship in Switzerland, but it cannot be financed from the Erasmus + programme budget. The scholarships will be awarded by the Swiss Government (SEMP programme). Scholarship rates will be published at a later date.
Recruitment for the Erasmus+ programme takes place exclusively via USOSweb system. To participate in the recruitment process, log in to the USOSweb system, enter the Student Exchange tab and submit your application.
General schedule of the first call for applications in the Erasmus + programme in the academic year 2023/24:
16.01 - 05.02.2023 - recruitment deadline, submission of applications via USOSweb system
06.02 - 19.02.2023 - qualification and mobility approval via USOSweb system
20.02 - 26.02.2023 - appeal procedure
27.02 - 05.03.2023 - final mobility approval via USOSweb system
A list of Erasmus+ institute / faculty coordinators is available [here]
See where you can go. You can find a list of partner foreign universities in the USOSweb system (Student mobility tab).
Consult qualification criteria on the home page of your JU home entity. The list of criteria for all Erasmus + Study units is available [here].
Shared Qualification Criteria are applicable throughout the following JU units:
- Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Polish Studies
- Faculty of Law and Administration
- Faculty of Management and Social Communication
- Interfaculty Individual Studies in the Humanities (MISH)
- Doctoral School in the Social Sciences
Separate Qualification criteria apply to the following units:
- Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science
- Faculty of Geography and Geology
- Faculty of History
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of International and Political Studies